- RFQ – Vista Avenue Healthy Corridor Project Creative PlaceMaking Project
- Global CEO Patrick Phillips on ULI’s Leadership in Urban Resilience
- Defining Housing Affordability
- Proposed ‘UN Urban’ would coordinate global approach to urbanization
- Idaho companies are starting to climb aboard the sustainability bandwagon
Monthly Archives: March 2016
ULI’s Building Healthy Places Initiative has published a new report: Active Transportation and Real Estate: The Next Frontier. The report provides case studies which demonstrate the dividends to development incorporating active transportation features such as bike storage, workrooms, on-site rentals, and investment in connections to trails, and bike lanes. Good news for real estate investors and for public health. ULI Senior Fellow Ed McMahon will present findings of the report at a meeting being planned by the ULI Idaho District Council on February 8, 2017. Look for more details in the events calendar soon. Download the report at: www.uli.org/activetransportation.