Infrastructure 2014: Shaping the Competitive City – LAST WEEK TO REGISTER« Back to Events
- September 10, 2014 7:30 am
- September 10, 2014 9:30 am
- Zions Bank Building -17th floor
800 West Main Street, Boise, ID, 83702, United States
This year the focus of ULI Idaho is on Creating Vibrant Downtowns
- How does infrastructure influence private investment?
- What do private investors think about the value of infrastructure improvements?
- What roles does infrastructure play relative to other economic strategies?
- What is planned for downtown Boise and will those infrastructure improvements encourage private investments?
Hear the answers to these and other questions in this program highlighted by a keynote address from Tom Murphy, ULI Senior Fellow followed by a panel describing planned infrastructure: Kelli Fairless, Valley Regional Transit - Multi-modal center; James Pardy, City of Boise – the Circulator Study, and John Cullerton, URS – Alternative routes and vehicles. And a panel of local investors: Dave Wali, Gardner Company; Jeremy Malone, Oppenheimer Development; Clay Carley, The Owyhee; Michael Hormaechea, RMH Company; and moderated by Scott Schoenherr, Rafanelli & Nahas.