ULI Idaho members have presented Development 101 to the Association of Idaho Cities, the City of Meridian, the Community Planning Association of Southwest Idaho (COMPASS), and the American Planning Association Idaho Chapter. The course covers a number of topics, but can be tailored to meet the interests the public agency.
- Steps in the development process
- An integrated approach to real estate development
- The real estate cycle
- What current conditions mean for cities and counties
- Factors that impact the development process
- What’s wanted in the development process
For an example of the course content, see the link to the right. If you would like to have a presentation of Development 101, please contact the ULI Idaho Coordinator at 208.433.9352