ULI Idaho – Rethinking School Spaces: Smart Land Use, Shared Uses and Repurposed Buildings
Repurposing an old school space for another use or an obsolete space for a school; sharing education spaces with other community uses; locating and designing new schools for student success and the health of the student population.
Learn more about these topics and more, from a local panel of experts on rethinking school spaces.
- Nick Cofod – Head of School at Foothills School of Arts & Sciences.
- Keith Donahue – Executive Director, Sage International School
- Neva Geisler – Community Engagement Director , One Stone
- Chris Danley – Founder, Vitruvian Planning
- Coby Dennis, Deputy Superintendent of Schools, Boise School District
Optional tour of Sage International School following the program.
Parking – Please park in the lot on the east side of the school adjacent to the main entrance. Do not park in any of the lots marked for surrounding businesses.
Registration includes a continental breakfast.