With support from our sponsors, in the last year, we have:
- Grown membership throughout our District Council by 13%, to nearly 300 active members
- Held 35 programs for members to learn, tour, engage, and network.
- Engaged our membership in upper-level discussions with both state and community leaders
- Continued supporting the ULI mission of advancing growth and educating the next generation of diverse leaders through our YLG program
- Facilitated 3 Advisory Service Panels with the City of Boise, the City of Meridian, and the Garden City/Galena Opportunity Fund
- Grew Urban Plan by developing, piloting, and successfully producing a new half-day workshop which we took to rural Idaho cities throughout the state this fall, as well as hosting 4 workshops in Boise.
- Produced successful programs in Northern Idaho, and have started the process of merging Eastern Washington/Spokane Valley into the Idaho District council under a new satellite Idaho council.
- Held our first-ever Montana ULI program, Emerging Trends in Montana Real Estate, with 40+ attendees
- Increased ULI’s involvement in our community, continually bringing members and key leaders from our network to the table as identified contributors and industry leaders throughout the state.
Advance the Mission of ULI in Idaho and MontanaContact Us to Make Your Contribution
Our goals are to expand UrbanPlan to deliver the program to elected officials and community leaders, create more opportunities for deep member engagement, and continue to deliver our mission to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities through initiatives and programs focused on healthy communities, housing, and mobility options.
Be Part of a Legacy for the Future
This is the time to set the stage for our next decade of growth and development. Make an impact by supporting educational programs, community outreach, and research directly impacting Idaho.
ULI Idaho provides thoughtful, relevant programming that convenes leaders and decision makers in the real estate industry and beyond. Enhance your company visibility with our diverse audience and membership.
Connect, learn, and give back. Participants find value in networking, continued education, and sharing knowledge. We evaluate our programs not by the number of attendees but by the leaders who attend and the relevance of the content.
Annual Sponsorship Benefits
|Membership Credit||1 Associate & 1 Young Leader Membership||1 Young Leader Membership||1 Young Leader Membership|
|Logo on ULI Idaho Website||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Recognition on ULI Idaho Emails||Logo||Logo||Listed|
|Logo on Event Slides||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Recognition on Printed Event Programs||Logo||Logo||Listed|
|Preferential Seating at Programs||Yes||Yes|
|Membership on ULI Idaho Advisory Board||Yes||Yes|
|Complimentary Event Registrations||3||1|
|Invitation to VIP Receptions with National Speakers||Yes|
Event, Webinar, and Initiative Sponsorships
Events, webinars and initiatives offer unique opportunities to showcase and align your company with specific content and values.
Upcoming Webinars and Events can be found on the event tab.
Programs including the Women’s Leadership Initiative, Young Leaders Group, and NEXT, and UrbanPlan each provide opportunities to encourage diversity within our industry’s leadership, support career development, and provide education to local students on land use and planning.