From attending events to leading initiatives or committees, there are many ways to get involved at ULI Idaho.
As a member of a global organization, you can attend ULI events anywhere in the world that you work or travel. Here are three different ways to learn about other District Council events:
- Google “ULI” plus the city in which you are interested, then browse to their Events page.
- Contact ULI Customer Service (1-800-321-5011) and ask to be made a “Visiting Member” of a council where you travel frequently to get on their email list.
- From your member portal (members.uli.org) go to the Events menu and search by city or state.
People rave about ULI’s complimentary, members-only webinars. Click here for a list of upcoming ULI Americas events, including live webinars.
Participating in ULI at the national level gives you access to the full depth and breadth of what ULI has to offer. Mark your calendars for the next Fall Meeting (open to all) and Spring Meeting (Full Members only).
Participate in a Member Program or Product Council
ULI Idaho has three member driven programs:
- Young Leaders Group for professionals under 35,
- NEXT for professionals 35 to 45,
- and the Women’s Leadership Initiative which advances the visibility of women in ULI and the real estate industry at large.
Read more about each of these programs with the links to their specific pages.
ULI Idaho also has two local Product Councils. Product Councils are peer groups of experienced professionals who share best practices, emerging industry trends, and case studies in exclusive quarterly meetings.
- ULI Idaho Developer’s Product Council, chaired by Scott Schoenherr, Rafanelli & Nahas
- Placemaking Product Council, chaired by Christopher Colin Dwyer, CTA Architects
Volunteer for UrbanPlan
ULI Idaho is launching UrbanPlan with University of Idaho in January 2020. We need volunteers to be trained in the program and to act as Facilitators and City Council Members in the case study scenario. Contact ULI Idaho to learn more at email@example.com or 208-473-6530.
Other Local, National, and Global Opportunities
Browse Navigator to identify and communicate your interests in opportunities to serve with ULI locally, nationally, or globally.
Update your member profile to help ULI provide you with the most relevant services and networking. Login to members.uli.org and click My Profile. (Note that this is also where you can search our directory of over 40,000 members!)