ULI Idaho is a member-led organization committed to providing high-quality programs and projects to land use professionals.
- Local events occur frequently and help you grow your professional network. For upcoming ULI Idaho events click here. Also, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Did you know what when you are a member of ULI, you’re a member of a global organization? You can attend ULI events anywhere that you work or travel. Here are three different ways to learn about other District Council events.
- Google “ULI” plus the city in which you are interested, then browse to their Events page.
- Contact ULI Customer Service (1-800-321-5011) and ask to be made a “Visiting Member” of that city to get on their email list.
- From your member portal (members.uli.org) go to the Events menu and search by city or state.
- People rave about ULI’s complimentary, members-only webinars. Click here for a list of upcoming ULI Americas events, including live webinars.
- ULI Idaho encourages our members to participate in ULI at the national level, to see the full depth and breadth of what ULI has to offer, and to help promote Idaho on a national stage. Mark your calendars for the next Fall Meeting (open to all) and Spring Meeting (Full Members Only).
How else can I get involved?
- Browse the ULI Leadership Navigator, a tool to identify and communicate your interests in ULI locally, nationally, or globally.
- Update your member profile to help ULI provide you with the most relevant services and networking. Login to members.uli.org and click My Profile. (Note that this is also where you can search our directory of over 40,000 members!